SLANDERED BY EXTENDED ARMS CLEANING CONTRACTORS_ SHELBY CO MEMPHIS TN

3 of 8 Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors reviews

STOP THE SLANDEROUS LIES

STOP THE SLANDEROUS LIES!!!!!!!!

DOES SHE HAVE ANY ARRESTTS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS????? *** NO!!! EXTENDED ARMS ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU NOT ONE CLIENT RELATED ISSUE OR EVEN A PLOICE REPORT ALL NEGATIVE ONLINE POSTS ARE GENARATED BY YOU EXTENDED ARMS CLEANING CONTRACTORS!! ELETRONIC FILING TRACER APPS PROVE YOU ARE A SLANDERING SYBER STALKING LIAR WITH MAJOR JELOUSY& MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES!!

NO DRUGS NO THEFT NO ROBBERY HERE.

YOU ARE JUST A JELOUS LIAR WITH NO WORK AND TIME ON THEIR PAWS!!

THE MORE YOU HARASS STALK AND SLANDER ME THE BETTER FOR ME SOON AS WE THOUGHT WE WERE FILING YOU START UP TO ADD TO IT SO PLEASE POST A WEB SITE I HAVE NEVER TEXT YOU ONLY CALLED YOU AFTER YOU CALLED ME AND THAT PHONE CALL WAS RECORDED I HAVE DEVELOPED SCREEN SHOTS PRINT OUTSS AND HAVE COPIES OF ALL CRAIGS LIST POSTINGS. YOUR NOT DEALING WITH SOME ONE AS DUMB AS YOU ARE! SO PLEASE CONTINUE..YOU GONNA REGRET YOUR SLANDERING SYBER STALKING LIEING BEHAVIOR!!

FIND YOU SOME WORK IF YOU SPENT AS MUCH TIME TRYING TO FIND YOU SOME WORK INSTEAD OF POSTING LIES THEN SPENDING WHO KNOWS HOW LONG CLICKING THE GREEN ARROWS TO MAKE I GUESS YOUR SELFAND OTHERS THIS IS TRUE! BUT AS I SAID YOU CAN NOT HARM ME OR MY REPUTATION MY CLIENTS AND EVERYONE WHO MATTERS KNOWS THE REAL TRUTH AND I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE I SPEAK AT CHURCHES MEMPHIS AND SHELBY CO SCHOOLS IN/OUT OF STATE ABOUT LIVING RIGHT. SSO WHAT? I HAVE "NOYHING TO HIDE OR BE ASHAMED OF...PAINFUL OR PROUD WE ALL HAVE A PAST OUR OWN PAST NOT ONE MADE UP SLANDERD ADDED ON TO BY OTHERS. WITH THAT I WISH YOU WELL ON YOU KARMA MAY IT BE SWIFT AND MAY YOU LEARN FROM THIS..BECAUSE THERE IS A SERIOUS LESSON IN YOUR FURTURE ABOUT UN PROVOLKED HARASSMENT

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
3 of 8 Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 05, 2014 #911242 Memphis, Tennessee, United States

You asked for it and we have posted PROOF This lady is a convicted felon and a compulsive liar, You can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. There has been police reports filed against her by Extended Arms and she was even contacted by the Sheriff Dept to cease but she goes on till this day. This mess has been going on for 9 months now. See post about proof Tonya W. Hall started the online slandering of Extended Arms with PROOF Pictures attached also see Tonya W. Hall criminal background photos posted. We have no reason to tell lies about this lady and you will see in the photos the fake post or reviews she made which started this entire ordeal. If you are considering hiring She Can Clean Green in Memphis you better watch this fraud steer really hard because from what she's taking Extended Arms and other verified cleaning companies and clients through is pure evilness and senselessness. Her lies goes on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

21 0 Reply
Clear Choice Patient

Dec 04, 2014 #911062

Oh My. Glad to know that I'm not the only one with a screwed up life. Life sure friggin sucks! I lost $40,000.00 to a Dental Company in Dallas, Texas. They ruined my mouth. They sure had no problem in EXTRACTING my money to 'restore my mouth', now it's a 180 trying to get my mouth redone. UNBELIEVABLE. And there went the down payment for a house.

1 1 Reply

Dec 04, 2014 #910994

I don't think you are prepare for the legal battle mentally, fianancially or emotionally. You have a criminal background that stretches 5 states. You have waddled in your mud a very long time. I advise you to sit down somewhere, leave extended arms name out of your mouth and mind forever!!! These are Facts!!!
P.S- A response will only make us bring forth documents and preceed onto the next step and I don't think you can handle that because you know for a FACT what can be brought against you.
Have a Nice Day, Tonya Wigner Hall.

17 1 Reply

Dec 04, 2014 #910990

It's Proven!!! Facts are Facts! You did not feel the pain when you slandered extended arms did you? You were a happy as a kid with a sack of candy. .............(We gonna show you unprovoked harrassment once we print all the emails, text messages, racial voicemails, and online slandering snapshots and negative reviews you placed and sent to Extended Arms company phone. Now that's a dumb monkey for you, LIAR! ) <<<----STOP COPYING & PASTING WHAT I SAID FRAUDSTER.
You can keep posting your pleas to push this post to the bottom so people can not see it. But I will continue to repost it to the top. Because I want everyone to know of your criminal activity....You intended on profiting from the lies you told about extended arms and now that they turned the table on you and exposed who you really are, You are losing business. They warned you a long time ago to stop the lies and the drama but you kept it going with that big mouth of yours. Now your mouth done wrote a check your behind can't cash. Your pockets are empty and you are crying for mercy. There is no MERCY!
..........After all you has put that company through trying to ruin their reputation by telling lies leaving negative reviews, creating fake businesses with names similar to theirs to lure in their clients, calling them constantly making racial remarks, harassing and sending text messages over and over........I know you ain't crying for mercy now.......It's just the beginning of a long ride cause
... Show more

15 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.