STOP THE SLANDEROUS LIES

STOP THE SLANDEROUS LIES!!!!!!!!

DOES SHE HAVE ANY ARRESTTS IN THE LAST TEN YEARS????? *** NO!!! EXTENDED ARMS ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU NOT ONE CLIENT RELATED ISSUE OR EVEN A PLOICE REPORT ALL NEGATIVE ONLINE POSTS ARE GENARATED BY YOU EXTENDED ARMS CLEANING CONTRACTORS!! ELETRONIC FILING TRACER APPS PROVE YOU ARE A SLANDERING SYBER STALKING LIAR WITH MAJOR JELOUSY& MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES!!

NO DRUGS NO THEFT NO ROBBERY HERE.

YOU ARE JUST A JELOUS LIAR WITH NO WORK AND TIME ON THEIR PAWS!!

THE MORE YOU HARASS STALK AND SLANDER ME THE BETTER FOR ME SOON AS WE THOUGHT WE WERE FILING YOU START UP TO ADD TO IT SO PLEASE POST A WEB SITE I HAVE NEVER TEXT YOU ONLY CALLED YOU AFTER YOU CALLED ME AND THAT PHONE CALL WAS RECORDED I HAVE DEVELOPED SCREEN SHOTS PRINT OUTSS AND HAVE COPIES OF ALL CRAIGS LIST POSTINGS. YOUR NOT DEALING WITH SOME ONE AS DUMB AS YOU ARE! SO PLEASE CONTINUE..YOU GONNA REGRET YOUR SLANDERING SYBER STALKING LIEING BEHAVIOR!!

FIND YOU SOME WORK IF YOU SPENT AS MUCH TIME TRYING TO FIND YOU SOME WORK INSTEAD OF POSTING LIES THEN SPENDING WHO KNOWS HOW LONG CLICKING THE GREEN ARROWS TO MAKE I GUESS YOUR SELFAND OTHERS THIS IS TRUE! BUT AS I SAID YOU CAN NOT HARM ME OR MY REPUTATION MY CLIENTS AND EVERYONE WHO MATTERS KNOWS THE REAL TRUTH AND I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE I SPEAK AT CHURCHES MEMPHIS AND SHELBY CO SCHOOLS IN/OUT OF STATE ABOUT LIVING RIGHT. SSO WHAT? I HAVE "NOYHING TO HIDE OR BE ASHAMED OF...PAINFUL OR PROUD WE ALL HAVE A PAST OUR OWN PAST NOT ONE MADE UP SLANDERD ADDED ON TO BY OTHERS. WITH THAT I WISH YOU WELL ON YOU KARMA MAY IT BE SWIFT AND MAY YOU LEARN FROM THIS..BECAUSE THERE IS A SERIOUS LESSON IN YOUR FURTURE ABOUT UN PROVOLKED HARASSMENT

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: PENDING LEGAL ACTION FOR SYBER STALKING SLANDER.

Had an Experience with Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors?

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #911242

You asked for it and we have posted PROOF This lady is a convicted felon and a compulsive liar, You can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.There has been police reports filed against her by Extended Arms and she was even contacted by the Sheriff Dept to cease but she goes on till this day.

This mess has been going on for 9 months now. See post about proof Tonya W. Hall started the online slandering of Extended Arms with PROOF Pictures attached also see Tonya W. Hall criminal background photos posted.

We have no reason to tell lies about this lady and you will see in the photos the fake post or reviews she made which started this entire ordeal.

If you are considering hiring She Can Clean Green in Memphis you better watch this fraud steer really hard because from what she's taking Extended Arms and other verified cleaning companies and clients through is pure evilness and senselessness.Her lies goes on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #911178

Criminal Background http://she-can-clean-green-tonya-m-wigner-hall.pissedconsumer.com

Oh My.Glad to know that I'm not the only one with a screwed up life.

Life sure friggin sucks! I lost $40,000.00 to a Dental Company in Dallas, Texas. They ruined my mouth. They sure had no problem in EXTRACTING my money to 'restore my mouth', now it's a 180 trying to get my mouth redone.

UNBELIEVABLE.And there went the down payment for a house.

to Clear Choice Patient Aliso Viejo, California, United States #911066

I don't think you are prepare for the legal battle mentally, fianancially or emotionally.You have a criminal background that stretches 5 states.

You have waddled in your mud a very long time.

I advise you to sit down somewhere, leave extended arms name out of your mouth and mind forever!!!These are Facts!!!

P.S- A response will only make us bring forth documents and preceed onto the next step and I don't think you can handle that because you know for a FACT what can be brought against you.

Have a Nice Day, Tonya Wigner Hall.

It's Proven!!!Facts are Facts!

You did not feel the pain when you slandered extended arms did you? You were a happy as a kid with a sack of candy. .............(We gonna show you unprovoked harrassment once we print all the emails, text messages, racial voicemails, and online slandering snapshots and negative reviews you placed and sent to Extended Arms company phone. Now that's a dumb monkey for you, LIAR!

) <<<----STOP COPYING & PASTING WHAT I SAID FRAUDSTER.

You can keep posting your pleas to push this post to the bottom so people can not see it. But I will continue to repost it to the top. Because I want everyone to know of your criminal activity....You intended on profiting from the lies you told about extended arms and now that they turned the table on you and exposed who you really are, You are losing business. They warned you a long time ago to stop the lies and the drama but you kept it going with that big mouth of yours.

Now your mouth done wrote a check your behind can't cash. Your pockets are empty and you are crying for mercy. There is no MERCY!

..........After all you has put that company through trying to ruin their reputation by telling lies leaving negative reviews, creating fake businesses with names similar to theirs to lure in their clients, calling them constantly making racial remarks, harassing and sending text messages over and over........I know you ain't crying for mercy now.......It's just...

I advise you the next time you throw rocks and hide your hands, be prepared for the circumstances that come with it and make sure your money is right to bail you out of it--------Let's be frank.................She has no website? She's not listed on any cleaning websites ANYMORE due to all the bad reviews, dated way before extended arms was thought of (2004-current) her customers say she screens their phone calls after ripping them off so they can't contact her. She has a lengthy criminal background........

Don't you smell a dead rat?...........

Don't hire this THIEF nor Trust a word this fraudster has to say.

Tonya Wigner Hall is a manipulating felon drug addict. AND SHE'S NOT FIT TO BE TRUSTED IN A DOG HOUSE............

You are calling these lies, liar? These are facts. Stop telling more lies to defend yourself.

You asked them to prove who the liar was and they did just that "SHE CAN CLEAN GREEN"............................Tonya Machel Wigner -Hall Shelby County Jail -prostitution near a school -burglary not regular burglary but aggravated -burglary on next door neighbor stealing her medication -forgery on prescription drug charge -crack cocaine about 5 different arrest -theft home depot store stealing a $99 hand saw -forgery and more. -shoplifting -public drunk -internet prostitution known as "Erica" Report Attachments: Shelby county jail booking numbers 08204651 99638010 08710538 08709179 08208776 08204651 08204054 01645705 95346982 95157977 95023067 90213971 89256174 89016076 89016076 88986754 .......................You are living a lie and you dont know how to spell t r u t h nor tell the truth. As someone stated below "She got 99 personalities along with 99 lies to tell, under 99 false names" Go play in traffic at rush hour crook! I know you hate these Dumb monkeys exposed you but you messed with the wrong company this time.

You have gotten away with it for so long harassing others until you got comfortable in doing so and It's time to shut your criminal activity down.